Occasional ear pain during cold weather, bad clicky jaw causing headache, lumps around area of clicking. Is this due to clicking?

My ears sometimes get really painful when i go on walks. It seems to be when it is cold or windy outside, but the pain is so bad it makes me want to go back home. It doesnt last any longer than about half an hour? I also have a bad clicky jaw on one side, this is starting to annoy me and gives me headaches when i have clicked it too much, but theres always an achy pain if i dont do it?i have spoken to a doctor about this before but they just tell me to try and stop clicking it (which is very hard for me to do). I have noticed a couple of small lumps around the area it clicks (which is just under my right ear). Theres a lump at the front and behind my ear on the bone bit. Is this linked to my jaw clicking? Someone said it could be glands? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer