Numbness in tip of fingers after sleeping on floor. Nerve damage?

After sleeping on the floor, I woke up to find that the tip of my fingers were numb. The numbness and tingling effect progressed trough the tips of my left hand fingers and became worse after doctors tried to give me a drip through my left hand. I pain gradually cept up my lower and upper arms and my muscles became weak. I feel little pain around my neck but the nerve pain had trasferred to the left side, my waist and down to my leg AND FOOT. cAN YOU PLEASE HELP AS i HAVE DIFFICULTY SLEEPING AND FEEL WEAK WHEN I EXERT MYSELF. There are one or two other possibilities for my possible nereve damage : Excessive inhalation of whitewash paint Inhalation of traces of argon gas over a couple of weeks Intestinal problems or diabetes Dejean Johnson
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012