Numbness in limbs, back pain, choking. OTC sleeping aids. Help?

was trying to sleep and took about 10 OTC sleeping aids at 50mg each, 15, OTC pain releivers at 500mg each, and went to sleep, then had dinner and went to sleep. About half and hour later, I jolted up out of the bed as numbness from feet to leg to hands, splashed water on my face, which did no good as I felt more and more like I was losing consciousness , went in to full fledge hysteria and felt like I had to keep moving or I was going to slip away, my throat started closing and I kept drinking water to make open and it kept closing and making me choke...long story short, my friend made me drink tons of water but I could not throw up, finally put fingers down my throat continually to throw up, after several throw ups, I began to feel like I wasnt going to slip under, btu then I had tremors in my legs and hands Ithis happened last week). I recovered, but havent seen a doc as I am scared. Since then, I have experienced, back pain (mild), leg tremors, general sense of unwellness, and on and off sharp pain in the calves of both legs...I am 42, about 5 5, 200 pounds, non drinker or smoker..have general good health, except I do take OTC sleeping aids regularly (about two a night@ 50mg). Please advise.I have no problems peeiing, or #2...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013