Numbness in feet. Prediabetic, fasting sugar level is 122. Glimy 1 mg taken. Neugaba M 75 recommended. Suggestions?

Have numbness in my both my feet for the last few years and now it is getting worse I am 70 years old and was pre diabetic but now my fasting sugar level is 122 after taking half of Glimy 1mg and after food is 113 my feet are killing me so the doctor has recommended Neugaba -M 75 mg to take in the night for pain and to get some sleep which is my main trouble ..please help me to get relief from sleepless nights.. Thank you .
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013