Numb and painful leg, torso, thumb, heaviness in legs and arm, feels tired. What's going on?

I am awaiting blood tests but am concerned about the symptoms I am experiencing numbness and pins and needles in legs and right side of torso as wellas thumb and forefinger of right hand and heaviness in legs and right arm and general tiredness it has got progressively worse over the last week. When I wake and get out of bed it feels as if the doles of my feet have been pumped up overnight and bodyfeelslike I ran the marathon overnight. So whilst waiting to see my doctor tomorrowforresults have been doing some online research but having looked it seems as if I have MS, neuritis , trapped nerves ????? And many other things
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012