Noticed large lump on left outer wall of vagina, little painful. What could it be?

? Please type your query here..Hi I am extremely concerned to have discovered a large, golf ball size lump on the left outer wall of my vagina which has appeared out of nowhere during the last 24 hours. It is a little painful to bend down and to sit, though this is mild. There is a slight itchy feeling too. I am mid menstrual cycle and wondered if it has anything to do with that. I have started to feel quite nauseas in the last 2 days too. As I am in China, I m rather nervous about seeing a doctor. Any advice please is most welcome. n
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013