Noticed flat, slightly raised bumps around vagina, virgin. They are?

i have noticed two flat, slightly raised bumps around my vagina . no itching or pain. do not look like the photos i ve seen of genital warts . they are about as big around as a small pea. one on each side of my vagina. one closer to the clitoris and the other farther down. i am a lesbian and have never had sex with a man. and haven t had genital to genital contact for 6 or 7 years. any idea what these may be? thank! also...these are skin colored bumps.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012