Not reaching orgasm, feeling uncomfortable, erection problem despite stimulation, little precum. Solution?

Hi there. I am 37 and my husband is 48, we have always had a great sex life. Last year my husband had a one night stand at a work party, which obviously hurt me very much. In saying that we were able to reconnect and move forward.i have had a few problems reaching orgasm and felt unsexy and have felt a little uncomfortable although that has improved considerably and things seemed to be improving. The last month or so h My husband has been able to achieve an erection but not orgasm and also very little precum,, the yesterday despite lots of stimulation he couldn t even get erect. This is worrying us an I hope you can help Jules
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013