Normal weight, regular periods, kidney ultrasound showed bilateral polycystic ovaries, another ultrasound showed right polycystic ovaries. What is the conclusion?

Hi, i have taken ultrasound for kidney stones and it has been told dat i have Bilateral Polycystic ovaries. I consulted a GYNO and she asked about my weight and menstrual cycle if it is regular. I am 55 kgs and i am 23 years old.My periods are regular. She told me dat i am perfectly alright. After two months i went on with another ultrasound and the report came as right polycstic ovaries. I am confused. How come it could be different in two reports. And do i have PCOS . Thanks, Saranya
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012