Non stop bleeding after taking birth control injection. How to stop bleeding?

hi.just call me shane from philippines.i just wanna ask about this thing i suffering at the bf took me to a doctor just this last year.and go for that what they called enjection for birth control .that was my first time .the doctor told me it takes only 3months and the enjection will be expired.and ,there s a possible i have no meanstruation or have a meanstruation but only a bit not strong.but since i go to that birth control enjection until now i still have bleeding .about two months already nonstop bleeding but the blood is not strong.what should i do to stop this bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013