Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma with a tumor in one of the lymph node. What is the prevention ?

My 20 years old Fiancee diagnosed with (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma ) she has a tumor in one of the lymph node behind the stomach and the nearby nodes are affected but it s weak affection ... only one node is swollen, the liver and spleen are enlarged but the doctor said the liver and spleen is not involved symptoms: 1- fever every three or four days only one time. 2- a very small amount sweating during sleeping. 3- no cough. 4- minor feelings of fatigue. 5- Blood tests shows small amount precipitation. 6- loss of appetite . 7- small weight loss . Please I have many questions , I need from you to help me in this , because this girl will become my wife one day ... 1- what is the reason of Liver and Spleen enlargement if they are not involved in ??? 2- can you tell me the percentage of the management?? 3- what is the stage? 4- what is the estimating living years after successful treatment? (approximately??) 5- will this case lead to death?? if not, when it will lead to death?? 6- Recurrent percentage of the disease after treatment?? 7- Will she live a normal life after full successful treatment?? I hope from you to see clear answers doctor, please Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 4 Sep 2011