Nodules reappeared after lupus vulgaris treatment, had taken daily doses of anti-TB medicines, advised restarting medicines. Suggestion?

4 year back, i develop cutaneous maculopapular lesion 5 cm below the back of knee. size was 7cm long and 1 cm width. for 2 years i was treated for dermatitis , psoriasis and fungal infection . then i develop pleural effusion . aspirate was negative pcr for m. tuberculosis. i received fixed dose daily regime of anti tuberculosis for 2 + 6and half month. lesion improves. biopsy done . histopathology shows healed scar of lupus vulgaris. but after that some nodule appears. my doc. says restart antitubercular drug. what to do please help me????
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012