Have ulcers in mouth, lower lip swelling, painful, yellowish. What is going on?

I have HUGE ulcers in my mouth and on the inside of my lip from three days ago and they're getting worse (I can't eat solid food or talk normally). My lower lip is swollen and I found two dark patches at the outline of my lip yesterday that now are discolored and it looks as if they're getting yellow-ish. This isn't the first time this has happened, but it's the first time that my lip get swollen three times its normal size.
I'm in a lot of pain and I need them to go away soon. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013