No pregnancy. Tubes cut, tied and burned. Pains in lower abdomen. Sonogram done. No fibroids or cysts. Tubal pregnancies?

I am a 31 year old female whom has not had a pregnancy in 4 years, had my tubes cut, tied and burned. Earlier in the month, I had to go to the ER for pains in my lower abdomen. The doctors conducted a sonogram of the area, to check for any possible fibroids or cysts. No evidence of either. Now, I started my period 2 days ago and already am off. The results of the sonogram came back inconclusive, as well as my blood work, which showed no evidence of any issues. At the time of me going to the ER, I had just finished my period, and last month it was normal with the exception of a brown discharge a week prior as if I was finishing up my menstrual. Any ideas as to what could be going on? I have read that it is possible to be pregnant, although it is not very common in my case, as well as have read up on tubal pregnancies. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013