No periods, sore nipples, light cramps, swollen feet, headaches, back pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello my name is pam, I m 31, never been prego and I m experiencing crazy things.. July I spotted for four days more its august and no period.. I have been experiencing, sore nipples , fuller and heavier breast , light cramps which I never had before, feet swollen, vivid dreams, headahes, tiredness, hungry, backaches. I took a pregnancy test it showed negative in july. I m scared to take another bc of the negative sign. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012