No periods after stopping norethisterone, pregnancy ruled out with lab tests. How accurate are the lab tests?

i have read that norethisterone is suppose to bring period after it is stopped within 3-4 days but its been 7 days that i have stopped taking this medicine but still no period. To rule out pregnancy i have done urine lab test when i was 18 days overdue. my doctor told me to get back to her after 2 weeks of taking medicine if period didnt start within those stipulated time. also after taking norethisterone i started to get bit dizzy, and over past few days my breast hurt. my question is how accurate is lab pregnancy test and is there any chances that my period would start within 14 days of taking prescribed medicine?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012