No periods, PCOS, facial hair, skin patches under arms. Causes for symptoms?

i m very irregular...sometimes i got my period every four months, sometimes it takes a lot of time. i had unprotected sex last april but he did not cum at all.. after a month i got my period...that was my last period. until now, i didnt got my period. am i pregnant? and one thing.. i think i have pcos . i got that word when i searched about irregular periods, the symptoms are the same as i have now. having Male-type hair growth on the face and body. Weight gain or upper body obesity .include upper body weight gain and skin changes, such as skin tags or dark, velvety skin patches under the arm, on the neck, or in the groin and genital area.Few or no menstrual periods.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012