No periods. On overal-g medication. Latest ultrasound shows pregnancy. Should I abort the child?

I am 29yr old .I had my last period in may.From june my periods are not coming.Last month I went to doctor .Doctor did all test even pregnancy and ultrasound but he found no pregnancy and for irregularity in periods doctor advice overal-g tablet for twenty days.But even after twenty one days continuosly taking tablet I had no periods.So I decide to change the doctor ,it was surprising that I am pregnant from last three month.So now I am in confusion that after taking so many dose of overal-g should I continue with this preganancy or remove.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012