No period flow, just a blood clot. Had taken emergency contraceptive after sex, primolut-n to delay periods. Pregnant?

I took primolut n tablets for 2 weeks (tue 9th oct - 23rd oct) to delay my period as I was going on holiday. On 23rd me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he withdrew before ejaculating. But he told me pre-cum had gone inside me. I went home and took the morning after pill on Thursday afternoon as my doctor told me it was still effective after 72 hours. I am wondering, I am getting period cramps but it had been 4 days after I stopped taking the primolut n tablets but I am having no bleeding except for a little clot blood that I had yesterday morning but that was it. Could I be pregnant or is my body making me wait longer for my periods to come back on after taking the pimolut n tablets for 2 weeks?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012