No menses post D & C, taking Duphaston. Is pregnancy possible while taking Duphaston?

Hi, I ve had my cyst removed on 23 July and 2nd D&C on the very same day. After a week or so, my gynae prescribed me Duphaston and adviced me to try to conceive while i m on it. HPT is negative so far, and i haven t had my menses since surgery. My gynae suggested me to stop Duphaston and wait for my menses. My question is, is it possible for me to become pregnant while i m off Duphaston? and is there any setbacks if it ever happen?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012