Neuro issues in foot. What should I medicate myself in order to breast feed?

I am 43 years old. My husband is 46. We are having two sons aged 13 and 12. My husband having neuro problem in his foot in which he is suffering a lot . He is taking LYRICA . PREGABLIN, CEQ 10 AND MC VIT. But he has only 25% result. I read in one of the web sites that the neuro problem can be cured by breast feeding. Pl. suggest me if it is ok how i can get milk from my breast and what are the medicinces to be taken for producing milk to breast feed him. I am praying god atelast he can get cured from my breast feed. Pl. advise .
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012