Nauseous, heavy stomach and constipated. After period had sex. Is that it?

Hello! I am feeling nauseous since 3 days and also feeling heavy stomach . I don t have constipation neither motion. But i am hasping and feeling like gastic problem. I had stool yesterday and also today 2 times but still feeling my stomach is heavy even i didn t eat anything heavy just light breakfast (Tea & biscuits). On the other hand I had my last period on time exactly 2 weeks ago. On the first day after my period was over i had sex and he used condom. But before he worn condom and came in me we both discharged and he was rubbing me. I want to know what s the reason that i am feeling like this now since 3 days?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012