Stomach rumbling, constipated, bloating, cramps. What are the symptoms?

For the past five days my stomach has been persistently rumbling, during the same period my stomach is bloated and I m suffering from constipation . Only once have I been able to go to the toilet, when after much struggle I produced two small balls of stools . Although I about two months ago for a period of three weeks I have consistent stomach [mostly lower abdomen] pains, this is the first time in my life that I have experienced the above [I m 65 years old.] Please advise me as to the likely cause[s]
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013