Nausea, constipation, yeast infection in vagina, body ache. What could this be?

PLEASE HELP ME! I have been to my gyn several times over the past few months. First, when I was having nausea, and severe constipation , she claimed I had something wrong with my intestinal flora , so she put me on antibiotics. That didn t seem to work, so she put me on a different and stronger antibiotic with steroids. Next she is saying that I have systemic or disseminated yeast . I ve had to work with a dietician and be on a carbless diet for three months! I keep a chronic yeast or bacterial infection in my vaginal area and my body aches every day like I have the flu!! Now, she wants me to be seen for either fibromyalgia or MS!! Should I seek another opinion from another gym or another type of doctor altogether????? PLEASE HELP ME! I FEEL LIKE I M DYING.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012