Nausea, bloating, red spotting after sex. Taking birth control pill. Tender breasts, headaches, thirsty. Pregnant?

I have been feeling nauseous and felt real nauseous the other day when my boyfriend was cooking hamburger. I am bloated. and after sex I wipe and lately it has been a darkish redish pink color. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative I have been on the pill for 2 weeks but I have missed a day or two but took the pill as soon as I remembered. Not all of the pills have been at the exact time either. I didnt get my period this month but I figured it was from the pill causing me to miss. My boobs feel more tender than usual and I have been feeling a little more tired than usual and some headaches more frequently. I have also been drinking and craving water. I have also had a more of a white milky discharge lately. how can I tell or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012