Nausea before period, cramps, brown discharge, negative HPT. Now diarrhea. Could I still be pregnant?

I felt nauseous the week before my period started and thought I may be pregnant. The day before my period is supposed to start I had cramps for about 10 minutes and assumed I had started but I hadnt. The next day I had brown discharge and again assumed it was my period but it only lasted one day. I am 5 days late now and have had a few negative hpt . Last night I started having diarrhea which I never have. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012