My wife has experienced neck pain. She is pregnant. Had thyroid tuberculosis

My wife is 25 years old was having neck pain , and she was diagnosed by thyroid tuberculosis in May 2009 when she was pregnant . we took hard dicision and she got aborted. she was told to start AKT4. but after 2 months the swelling did not decrease, so they operated the neck part, and she was advised to continue with AKT for 9 more months. After completion of the tablets she is conceived now, again she is getting pain in neck area. please suggest me on this.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010