My wife had meth and MDPV in early pregnancy, should we abort this baby ?

Ok so I am curious My wife and I played with meth for a few months and she got pregnantthe last 2 months we used no bueno. We didnt realise she was pregnant but when found out we stopped. Now we have played a little with mdpv for day or so but after feeling like I od d myself today and needing to take some anti-anxiety meds. We talked and started trying to find something on this everybody says it is as safe as a energy drink and legal but i am wondering really has anybody heard anything about mdpv and pregnancy also how could meth effect baby first 2 months? any thoughts appreciated and please dont say REHAB OR ABORTION NEITHER IS NEEDED!!! tHANKS IN ADVANCE FOR NOT THROWING STONES AND OFFERING SOME INFORMATION!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011