My periods also seem to be coming later and later each month. what could be the reason for it ?

I have been off of birth control( Ortho )for about a year now. My periods have always been regular and have come the second week of every month. Since October however my periods have become irregular. I have begun cramping which I never have before. My periods also seem to be coming later and later each month. This month I am a week late according to when I last had a period. I have recently become sexual active I. The past 2 months. An EPT home pregnancy test came up negative. I would like to know if I have reason for concern.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011