My perineum is sore and irritated. What is it and how can i stop it from happen ?

my perineum is sore and irritated, it started like 3 days after my period started, this is not the first time. it gets sore and gets better on its own all the time. when i look at it there are no sores or anything its just swollen. i havent had any hard stools lately and although i do have hemmriods which heal on their own i havent had any lately and my anus feels fine. one time i went to the doctor at an std clinic but it was too late it had already healed he said it wasnt an std could be yeast. what is it and how can i stop it from happen, its sore swollen and itchy
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011