Persistent perineum pain post groin pull, surfaces during exercises. Suggestion?

Hello, i recently had a groin pull/strain(effected inner thigh, hip, lower abdominal, and as a by product the perineum and anus ) and have almost 100% recovered except for my perineum. During some exercises (half burpee, box jumps, excessive incline) it still acts up and i feel a sharp tightness. I, however, was not provided with any stretches to rehabilitate the perineum muscle area and cannot seem to find any. Suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012