My husband has stage 4 esophageal cancer

My husband has stage 4 esophageal cancer that has spread threw his entire body except his brain what should we look for
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Since stage 4 with spread in other parts of body, only treatment left out is chemo thearpy. Radiation to particular part will not help, and even surgery at so many
area is not possible. Best thing is chemo therapy with maximum symptomatic
treatment and comfort to him is more important for what ever life is left out. should
not hasitate to use even addictive drug if needed for pain. Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Sorry to learn that but the fact is you can't do anything except pray to god and give love and care.May god bless you and your husband.