My daughter have Pain in both ear, please help her

My daughter age is near 4 year and she have pain her both ear. I think its fungus can tel me the which medicine is better.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010

Children get repeated ear infections. Most of the infections are bacterial. Many times antibiotics will cure the infections. If the child continues to have the infections, ENT will put tubes in the Eustachian tubes so that middle ear will ventilated properly.

If there are any other medical conditions like in immune deficiency disorders, fungus infection can happen, But it is rare. In that case oral fungal medicines and topical medicines are available.

Dr. Jagdish