My breasts started hurting and I was nauseous. are these symptoms are just for periods ?

Hi, I stopped my birth control pill on Jan 31 2010. Then I got my period on Feb 4th. Then again I got my period on Feb 21 2010.So I called my GYn and she said it is fine because you stopped your birth control pills .Usually when i was on pill my cycle is 28 days.So after that during march 8 and 9 th 2010 my breats started hurting and I was nauseous.So I had an appt with dr and she said i might be pregnant and took blood test and it was negative. I was not preggo.After that I was fine except for the breats. It was hurting not so badly but still hurting.So now i expect my period this weekend (March 20) and since monday(march 15) i am having these cramps and lower abdomen pain and my thighs are hurting.Those are the exact symptoms of my periods and evrytime i think i am getting my periods and i dont. I dont know what to do.PLease help me.Should I have to wait until this weekend and do an HPT or do it now or are these symptoms are just for periods ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010