My bone has grown and is obstructing the food passage. Can an online doctor help me ?

I am 50 years old male. I am suffering from problem of swallowing food for the past one month . A little bit inconvenient happens. Today I have contacted ENT Doctor . He said some bone grows and it obstructs food nassal and he told that there is no medicine. When I touch throat with force and pain will appear otherwise there is no pain. y.vENKATESWAR. i AM 50 YEARS MALE. i AM SUFFERING FROM SWALLOWING FOOD AND I FACE LITTLE INCONVENIENT WHILE EATING FOOD. I CONSULTED ENT AND HE TOLD THAT SOME THING GROW NEAR FOOD PIPE AND IT CAUSE INCONVENIENT TO EAT FOOD. HE DID NOT PRESCRIBE ANY MEDICINES BUT SUGGESTED TO GARGLE LIQUID REXIDIN BEFORE SLEEPING AND CONTACT AFTERWARDS. I SUFFER FROM SINUS . IT IS UNDER CONTROL AND CAUSE SEASONAL PROBLEM.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011