My BP is 160 / 99 and bpm was 95. Which stage of hypertension i am having ?

so ive been clean from all drugs for almost 5yrs now. And just last month i went to my doctor for anxiety, He put my on paxil for the social anxiety and Ambien for sleeping problems which werent to bad so i didnt plan on taking them unless needed. About 2weeks of taking the paxil i hated everything about it so i threw it out. About two days later i started getting withdrawls from it, cold/ flu like symptoms, lack of eating , insomnia , cold sweats and insomnia which is the worst of all. its been about a week and still havnt gotten but minutes a night of sleep. I smoke ciggerates way more then i should And today picking my prescriptions up i checked my blood pressure and my readings were 160 / 99 and and my bpm was 95. And from the chart i have stage one or two hypertension? Could being awake for this long be the reason?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Oct 2011