Muscle stiffness, cramps, hands, legs shaking, numb, vertigo, migraine. Are they symptoms of Spinocerebellar ataxia?

Hello, I am from the Philippines. I saw some writing on the internet regarding Spinocerebellar ataxia . I still can not fully understand the meaning of this disease. But, I have noticed that all of the symptoms listed in every website is happening to me. Is there any other explanation if I am having muscle stiffness and cramps every other night, my hands and legs are shaking and numb. I have, based on the medical term, restless legs syndrome . vertigo , and migraine.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013