Multifocus corondities in left eye. Taking wysolone, facial swelling, stomach pain. Treatment?

Hi, my name is , I am suffering from multifocus corondities in my left eye, My doctor prescribe me wysolone 10 for 5day with 4 tablets and reduce dosage by 1 tablets by every 5 days. But, I feel some problem after giving tablets like a swelling of body and face, pain in full body, uneasiness filling, and also stomach pain. So please guide me about wysolone side effect and what can I do in future... Please expedite........
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012