Have shingles, pressure and pain in sinus cavity, rash around face, blurred vision. Any concerns ?

I have shingles and have experience tremendous pressure and pain due (what my optomologist) believes is pressure from my shingles developing in my sinus cavity. My shingles started on the back of my right side of my neck and rash has wrapped around to my face. the rash on my face isnt bad, just red by my eye...but the opt says my vision is good its just the nerves are pressing and causing pain and blurred vision . Sorry had dilation today hard to see well. Should I see and ent . ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013