Motion problem, stool culture test, Giardia cyst and Blastocondial, Tinidazole 300, flucort

hi, my son is 7 yrs 6 month of age. he is having problem of motion just after or during food intake(normally solid food) for 6-7 months. motion is never loose. his weight is 25 kgs.recently i consult my family doctor who advised for stool culture test.the findings of test were GIARDIA CYST AND BLASTOCONIDIAL.Now he had a treatment of TINIDAZOLE 300 for 5 days t.d.s. & FLUCORT 50mg for 7 is the last day of his tinidazole ,but still he is having the same problem.we also started giving him cooled boiled water, though we have good water purifier his main sypmtoms are.................. 1. stool just after the food(solid food) or even during food 2.if he is not having food no problem of motion 3.fully active child 4. all normal activities suggest me for the problem and treatment YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012