Morning stiffness, body pain, not fresh after sleeping also. Stretching exercises help. Cure?

i have consulted a rhymetologist for my morning stiffness n pain in body n as i never feel fresh even after sleeping for 8 hours ....but even after taking medicines for 2 n half months my problems still the same...but yes strecthing excercise help ca you suggestanything which can eliminate the problem as i have a 2yr old daughter n its kind of tough for me to concentrate on anything including taking care of her
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012