More air flow through left nostril, right nose blocked, pain in jaw ends. Will septoplasty help ?

hi, when i berthing then i feel a More air flow from my left hole(cavity) of nose then feeling more air upto ear and teeth .my right noses always blockage, i feel a pressure at my both jaw ends having pain left side. when i opening jaw there is a stretch of my all vanes and some noise in left ear when open mouth. the whole above problem heavier in left side right jaw and right ear i am feeling relax, above problems become heavy in air conditioner. Doctor advice me sepotoplasty. Is septoplsty will relief it ?is it related to dental joints and ear? this is very annoying and uncomfortable,painful i had done a septoplasty but still no any relief my all teeth upper part presurre pain dental doctor taken OPG X RAY found normal now they saying it my be maxillary sinus what should i have to do. plz advice me. i was gonna two surgery 1. wisdom teeth 2. septoplasty plz also see my 1st quetion
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012