Having narrow head on both sides of ears. Should I go for plastic surgery or otoplasty can help in changing the overall face?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I would like to increase the shape of my head near my ears, because I am having a narrow head on two sides of my ears, Is it possible to have a plastic surgery to correct this defect or otoplasty can help me to change the look of my overall face.
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 20 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for your query.

If you are looking only for a cosmetic correction, then yes there are a few options. But, whether that is really the problem has to be decided after examining you.

You talk about the shape of the head and then an otoplasty to change your look. These are vague request. Vague request are very difficult to comprehend and treat.

If you have any specific queries please send them to us. We will try and address them.

Otoplasty can be done and what exactly needs to be done has to be determined after examining you.

If possible please send us a follow up questions with specific issues and is possible front and profile pictures of your full face which will help me get a better idea regarding your problems.

Thank you