Moderate tricuspid valve regurgitation, enlarged right pulmonary artery. Continuous dizziness, balancing difficulty. Symptoms related to valve?

I have ongoing dizziness . I feel like I am off balance. It is especially bad after exercise. Today I walked a mile and felt nasty when I got home. I have a moderate tricuspid valve regurgitation found in 2011. My right pulmonary artery is very enlarged following a PE in 2010. Can my dizzies be caused by the valve? The room does not spin. I find it hard to believe it is inner ear .
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012