Missing periods after taking birth control pills. Pregnancy test negative. What should I do now?

Hello, I have a question. I started taking ortho try cyclen lo birth control about four months ago I believe. I didn t have a period the whole month of january which is understandable because they said it would be normal to miss one the first 1-3 months. My period then came right on the first of february. It then ended but for some reason around the 27th or 28th of that month I was spotting and it lasted for a while. I was very confused. I took two pregnancy tests and they both said negative. I went to the clinic and they changed my birth control. I haven t had my period this month yet. Should I be worried or okay since both tests were a negative?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013