Missing period. HPT negative. Getting abdominal pain and pressure in vagina. Any ideas?

My menstrual period is about 4 days late. I had unprotected sex on January 6th and I m afraid I might be pregnant. My period was supposed to arrive on the 14-17 of this month but it hast. I took 4 pregnancy test (first response early response) on the 12 and 14 of this month all 4 were negative. The last 3 days I ve had slight abdominal cramping but last night I had Painful Cramping which I could feel in my lower abdominal area and my cervix uterus parts... I could also feel some slight cramps and and pressure in my vagina. When i wipe myself i have a bit of mucus , is this a sign of a late menstrual period or a miscarrige? j
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013