Missed taking loette pills. Bleeding started. Can I take primolut?

I accidentally missed taking a Loette pill a few nights ago, then started bleeding, so am taking Primolut to make it stop. Is it ok to keep taking my Loette pills at the same time as taking Primolut 5mg? Or should I cease taking the Loette until the end of this cycle? I still have 10 active Loette pills left in the tray. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you are taking oral contraceptive pill.. missed taking the tablets..
you have not mentioned the reason for taking the tablet?
if it is for contraceptive?... wait for 5 days for bleeding to occur, then start with the new pack of pills from 5th day onwards..
primolut will not help to stop bleeding..
all the very best..