Missed pills and periods. Blood and urine test shows negative. What is going on?

I am very regular with my periods, I missed my period whilst on the pill after missing 4 pills at the end of my pack, I had a seven day break which I now know shouldn t have and then started my new pill pack a week in I seen ye doctor and he took me off the pill incase of pregnancy it s now mid July and I still haven t had a period both blood and urine test says negative what else can cause me to not have a period for this long, I have come off the pill before and never been this long with no period since I started over 12 years ago
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012