Missed pills. Had unprotected sex. Having pinkish brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. I am 18 years old. I have been on birth control for almost a year now and have been pretty good about taking it. Last Sunday and Monday, I forgot to pick up my new prescription so I completely missed both of those pills. The following Saturday, early in the morning (5 am), I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We were only unprotected for about a minute or two. I do not think he ejaculated but I am not 100% positive. Yesterday, I missed my pill but I took two tonight to make up for it. Earlier today, I noticed a light pinkish/brown period. It s not very heavy and it goes away with one wipe, but I am wondering if that might mean I may be pregnant. I am also wondering if it might be too late to take Plan-B and if I do take it would it mess up my pills? PLEASE help me out, because I am very scared right now. I usually get light spotting when I miss a pill but I didn t last week and now I have some. Am I pregnant?! Should I take Plan-B?!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013