Missed periods since 2 months, HPT was negative. Should I go for another test ?

Hi. I am a 19 year old girl. I having some problems with my menstrual cycle. I am a bit worried. It has been almost 2 months and my period is still due. The same thing happened to me in the past where i missed my period for like 3 months straight. I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on September 4th just after my period. Just to be on the safe side I had an I- pill and just after a week I had my period. After that my period has been due. Keeping the doubt of pregnancy I even tested twice and the result was negative. I am a bit tense at the moment. Is it a problem having a abnormal menstrual cycle once in a while. I am a bit tensed about it. Do you want me to do another pregnancy test? Please advice. thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012